Technical and Economical Feasibility Studies
- What is an appropriate technological design for production, storage and use of hydrogen?
- How and under which conditions is hydrogen economically viable?
- Which market developments of technologies and applications are relevant?
HyMatters conducts research regarding power-to-power, power-to-gas and power-to-mobility solutions to solve your challenges regarding sustainable mobility and the energy infrastructure of the future.
System Integration Energy Infrastructure
- What system size is necessary for optimal energy management?
- At which time periods must hydrogen be produced to prevent grid reinforcement?
- What are the requirements regarding pipes, burners and quality of hydrogen gas to use hydrogen for process heating and space heating?
HyMatters designs and realizes hydrogen systems and integrates it with our energy infrastructure. Tailor-made solutions are computed to get green hydrogen at the right time and in the right place.
Safety and Regulation Analysis
- What are fundamental principles for a safe use of hydrogen?
- Which laws and regulations must you comply with and how should you interpret this?
- Which safety measures have to be taken in a parking garage or use of hydrogen on a company site?
HyMatters advises and conducts research about safety and regulations. Hydrogen is perfectly safe to use, provided that it is handled correctly. HyMatters underlines the importance of a professional approach, and helps you to determine which measures have to be performed for your situation.
- What is the operating principle of a fuel cell and electrolyzer?
- Which safety and regulation aspects have to be taken into account?
- What role can hydrogen play in our energy system in the coming years?
HyMatters offers a masterclass to bring you and your organization up to speed on hydrogen and on what you can do with it. Inquire about the possibilities, including options for an in-company masterclass.