As early as 1874, Jules Verne wrote: “Hydrogen is the coal of the future”. But how? Knowledge is essential if you are dealing with hydrogen now or in the future. This course covers the entire hydrogen chain from production to application, associated components, safety, regulations and physical principles.
This five-day course is offered in collaboration with HAN university of applied sciences (based in Arnhem).
Who is this course for?
- As a professional, you will have to deal with hydrogen applications now or in the future
- You think or work at the level of intermediate or higher vocational education with prior technical or economic training
Which subjects will be addressed?
- Physical properties
- Hydrogen chain
- Hydrogen technology
- Fuel cell
- Physical safety
- Functional, process and environmental safety
- Laws and regulations
- Mobile applications
- Stationary applications
- Built environment
- Finances and market
- Calculations in hydrogen applications
- National and international policy
Due to COVID-19, we now offer the course online
Course at HAN university of applied sciences in Arnhem